Time to sit back for a moment and find out where you are in the process. What still needs to be done?
For this weeks blogging aftermath series it was time for a little break and just make a list of ‘open’ tasks.
Tying loose ends
By working on a different set of tasks, described in the achieve a goal challenge, I got a bit behind with action here.
Time to ty up a few loose ends I can think of at the moment.
- The Cold Case Library picture somehow got lost in the process. It needs to return to the front page
- Blogroll – needs to expand
- The ‘I didn’t do it series’ might become a one time article – needs to get written
- The forensic article – needs to get written
- The organisation article – needs to get written
- Survey – has lost its function and will get removed from the site
- Certain articles need to get linked better
- Certain pages need modification
I will have enough work with that coming week and will have to come back on that.
It might be a good moment for you as well to evaluate what you build up so far and where to go from there.
Questions you could ask yourself are:
What works? – It can stay
What doesn’t work? – Remove it
What other ideas do I have with the website?
Making a similar list as I have done above can help in getting oversight what your loose ends are.